Welcome to the second ever AVL Scarefest feedback form. Please be assured your responses are confidential and we will make no attempt to trace them to you as a human being (or whatever else you might be...you do you). Unless we know you pretty well, in which case we may not be able to not know it's you, but we'll do our best. Try wearing a mustache.
1. First, the basics: did you come for one day, or the whole weekend?
One day, because I have a life.Two daysWeekend, this is my life.
2. How would you rate your overall experience at Scarefest this year?"
1 - Like being slowly devoured by sloths.2345 - More magical than eating rainbowsparkle ice cream while riding on a pet unicorn named Bob.
3. What'd you think of the game selection? Did we offer enough variety? The kind of games you wanted to play? What game should we have had more of, or did we leave out entirely but you'd like it there next year?
4. So, how did you like the Sunday morning brunch session?
1 - Like being rolled downhill in a barrel full of fire ants.2345 - It was a wonderland of gaming opportunities I might otherwise never have had!
5. Any suggestions for how we can make it better?
6. And while we're on the topic of experimental efforts, what did you think of the token system? Was it a good addition?
1 - It was like dying of a thousand tiny, pink papercuts.2345 - It made everything and everyone a little nicer, like faerie kisses on existential booboos.
7. Thoughts on the prize selection and distribution system? We had a lot of stuff to give away this year, but that meant we developed categories which confused a lot of people. Was it OK in the end, or do you have any ideas about a system that might work better?
8. OK, this is for those of you who stayed in the Winsborough: How was it?
1 - I thought I had actually been consigned to the third layer of hell.2345 - I love that place more than my Dragonskin Luggage. Party on!!
9. And all you Assembly Inn people in the house...how were your digs?
1 - For the price I paid, I expect pillow mints and crumpets, dammit!2345 - I actually can't bear the thought of leaving, so I just hide under the bed when someone comes in.
10. One week before Halloween good? Or should we consider two weeks before Halloween, instead?
One Week (yes, that song is now stuck in your head for at least a month...you're welcome)Two Weeks, because I need to not have my Halloween prep time squinched.Whatevs. I'm here for you whenever you want me.
11. How was the schedule? Did we start too early, end too late? Should we run 24 hours a day?
12. If you got a meal ticket: was it acceptable? Worth the money you paid? If you're vegan...go ahead and hit us; we're braced for you.
13. Does the ticket price feel low, high, or just right for what you get?
Too expensive; most of these games don't even require many pieces!Too cheap! If Amie didn't earn her bottle of scotch this year, next year I would happily pay more!Just right. I feel well satisfied with my purchase.
14. Was there anything that you wished our vendor sold, that wasn't available?
15. What do you think could use attention and improvement for next year?
16. What did you love?
17. Tell us whatever else you think we should know:
Comments are closed
Please check your inbox (or spam folder, if necessary) now to confirm your subscription. Hint: if you had to go to your spam folder to find the confirm message, you might want to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so that our newsletters come through.