Are you interested in applying to be a Minionette? We would love to have you! Just fill out the form below and we’ll get you on the schedule!
What’s that you say? You want to know more about the job? Welllll…OK. We suppose that’s reasonable. Here’s a quick rundown:
- What will I be expected to do? We will ask you to sit at the info desk and be available to answer questions as attendees come up and ask them. And we will ask you to wear an awesome capelet so that everyone knows you’re a Minionette.
- How will I know the answers to the questions? There will be a brief training session for Minionettes a couple of times throughout the convention (probably Thursday evening and Friday lunch). Also, we will provide you with a cheatsheet of answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- What if I still don’t know the answer? No worries! You will have backup! There will still always be a Ringmaster Minion each session, and you will have a magic, two-way communication device. We like to call it “The SpiderParrot”.
- What if I have to pee? Um…you can leave a note saying you’ll be right back?
- Do I get to know the secret Minion handshake? Absolutely.
Also, did you know that you get a code to take 1/3 off your ticket price for every slot that you wind up Minionetting? It’s our way of trying to say “Thank You” for offering to help.*