Here’s what you probably ought to know about buying stuff here:
- Ticket purchases can be refunded up until September 30, 2022. After that, we’ll refund you 50% until October 7, 2019. Then we’re not going to issue any more refunds (think of it as compensating us a bit for all the time and money we’ve already put into printing your schedule and stuffing your loot bag, etc.).
- Room purchases can be refunded 90% of the purchase price up to July 22, 2022. After that, we’re really sorry but they’re not refundable. We’ll do what we can to help you find someone else to take over your room, though, and issue you a refund if that happens.
- Meal tickets are 100% refundable until September 20, 2022. After that, they’re non-refundable (we’ll have already put the order in to Montreat).
- T-shirts and dice are non-refundable.
- All attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination + at least one booster shot in order to attend. Tickets are non-refundable if the attendee is refused entry due to not complying with our vaccination policy.
Thanks for understanding, and hopefully no refunds will be needed (we want you there!).
Also, please note that while at the conference, you may be photographed or digitally filmed, and we might use that imagery for promotional purposes.
By accepting these policies, you agree that you understand both our Purchase and Plague policies, and further–given these uncertain Plague Times– that we reserve the right to implement a mask requirement (you could put a Halloween mask over your Plague mask!). Refunds will not be offered for cancellations based on mask requirements or other COVID safety policies. We really, really hope we don’t need a mask requirement…but we also don’t want to be responsible for a superspreader event, so…just know that we’ll do it if we have to. It’s because we care.