This is where we get to humbly thank all those folks who have aided and abetted us in turning this year’s Scarefest into the mindboggling masterpiece it is destined to be. They have slaved for us, inspired us, and given generously of their worldly goods so that we can provide a space for you to roll dice with all your friends (and, if you’re lucky, your nemeses). If you see them at Scarefest, please bow deeply. If you like what they create, please patronize their websites so they will want to play with us again next year.
In Obsequious Obsiescence
–The Scarefest Minions
Those who raised us up right…
- The Wyvern’s Tale, purveyors of all the finest geek needs, long-suffering nest maintainers, and valued friends.
Those who gave stuff…
- Archania Workshop, masters of 3D printed RPG accessories, donator of spell templates and assorted rooms where your minis are destined to die.
- Laser Danger RPG is a Starfinder blog with free one shot adventures posted bi-weekly.
- Nord Games, donator of D&D 5e crd decks of assorted ilk, creators and specialists in all things involving gaming geekery.
- SHAMEcover, creator of freakishly impressive, low-poly paper mask patterns. Bravely making sure no AVL Scarefest attendee must walk around barefaced.
- Skullsplitter Dice, purveyors of all things dicey, and donators of approximately a zillion dice, among other things.
Those who damn near killed themselves making this all work…
- Amie Tracey, Top Minion, possible Dark Overlord (who is not thanking herself and is only on here because the Minions said she belonged in the staff listing).
- Bryan Martin, Chief Minion
- Scott Bayne, Minion in charge of people things.
- James Becker, Minion in charge of people things
- Andy Gmitter, Multigame Madness Minion
- Paul Maplesden, Multigame Madness Minion
- Olivia Martin, Chief Decorating Minion.
- Michael Tracey, Minion in charge of PFS things
- Clara Tracey, Sub-Minion in charge of PFS things.
- Luke Withrow, Tech Minion